Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My To-Be-Read pile (TBR)

Yesterday I posted about the 100 top YA books of all time.  I also mentioned that I have only read 10 of them. 

All of that made me think of my own TBR pile.  How many books do I really have waiting patiently to be read?  I don’t know. 

So I sat down and made a list  (which took a looooong time).  Took out all my books . . . sorted through the books on my kindle and decided which ones were most likely to be read.

index

My list has 68 books . . . I thinned it out a bit.  Realistically there are some books that I will just have to skip.  My list will probably change every week as new ones are added and read ones removed . . . but I love lists, so I will keep it going.  :)  

My top 10 books to be read are:

1    Bed of Thorns and Roses by Sondra Allan Carr
2    Tangled Memories by Jan Scarbrough
3    Robopocalypse by Daniel H Wilson
4    Juliet Immortal  by Stacey Jay
5    Fools Rush In (Weddings by Bella #1) by Janice Thompson
6   Those that wake by Jesse Karpe
7    Demon (The Fallen #2) by Kristina Douglas
8    The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie (Highland Pleasures #1)        by Jennifer Ashley
9    Honeybun in Hell (Honeybun Hunks #4) by Sam Cheever
10    Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

How long is your TBR list?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I loved Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children. I'd say it's one of the best books I've read this year.

    My TBR list is mostly wishful thinking. I hardly ever pick anything from there to read anyway. And when I discover a book I just finished was actually on there, I give myself a little imaginary pat on the back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My TBR pile is multiplying at an amazing rate due to the fact that I am buying faster than I'm reading!
    Several of the books on your list are on mine also. Including, Miss Peregrine's, Juliet Immortal and Robopocalypse. Can't wait to see what you think of them!

    Steph
    Steph's Stacks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.