Sunday, September 18, 2011

In my Mailbox (21)

girldown

I am joining In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren this week.  In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received in the mail or bought that week. 

I haven’t joined IMM in months, so I have a larger than usual mailbox :)

Firstly, I was lucky enough to be sent a RAK in August (see button in my sidebar).  Cherie surprised me with The Girl in the Steel Corset from my wish list.

image

What a beautiful cover!  Thank you, Cherie!

Bella from Absolutely Obsessed and I RAK’ed each other and I received Firelight and Enclave.

image

            image

NetGalley was kind to me too and I was approved to received ARC copies of Crave and Eve.  Thank you NetGalley!

image

               image

I love dystopian books and was delighted when a friend gave me Outpost.  This is what I am currently reading.

image

The Girl in the Steel Corset (The Steampunk Chronicles)by Kady Cross
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Crave by Melissa Darnell
Eve by Anna Carey
Outpost by Adam Baker

What did you receive in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Nice mailbox! I've heard good things about The Girl in the Steel Corset, and I really like the cover of Enclave! Don't you just love NetBalley? So many awesome books that it's easy to get carried away with your requests. Enjoy!

    Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have REALLY good pics this week! Have a great week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your IMM this week, love the blog layout and love your button! Ahh, I'm a shiny new follower...can't ya tell?! Can't wait to see your reviews on some of these!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.