Sunday, January 2, 2011

In my Mailbox #11

.l,l.

It’s Sunday again and I am joining another week of In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi over at The Story SirenIn My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.  I think Kristi is on Christmas break but I am continuing my posts :)

Edit:  I want to apoligize for the formatting of this post.  BLOGGER is seriously driving me crazy - wanted to change one thing on the post after it was published and it has now thrown out the formatting of EVERYTHING and I am unable to fix it after numerous tries!  Sorry about that!

image


I got such a surprise two weeks ago when I got an email from Shelley Workinger – yes, that’s right – can you believe it!   She saw that her book Solid is on my wishlist and offered a ARC for review.  Isn’t she just fabulous!!  It is in my warm little hands right now and I am thrilled – can’t wait to start it!








image


I won Notes To Stephanie: Middle Aged Love Letters And Life Stories by Jeffery W Turner from Martha at Reviews from Martha’s Bookshelf.  Thank you Martha!








DSCF2527



I won a tweet giveaway from Pan MacMillian SA and was sent a (signed copy!) of Room: A Novel by Emma Donoghue.  THANK YOU Pan MacMillian!








image


Thank you to Erica Hayes for sending me the first in this series,Sins of the Heart (Hqn) by Eve Silver which I won in a giveaway she hosted.









What did you get in your mailbox?

8 comments:

  1. I read Solid a while back and it's a pretty good read! Hope you enjoy it. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover of Solid. Sci-fic one?
    I think I need to find the synopsis

    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great week.

    Happy New Years and Happy reading.

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Solid definitely sounds like an interesting read. You've got some great reads this week. I also have Room on my list of to-reads and must say I can't wait to start that one either. Enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard about any of these books but Solid sounds super interesting. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally share the woes of attempting to format posts with Blogger. But I just downloaded "Windows Live Writer" and I LOVE to use it for posting. Might wanna try it. It's compatible with Blogger. :)

    Got some great books this week! "Solid" looks awesome. :)

    -Amelia
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun looking books! I got an ARC of Room, and really liked it, and won a finished copy this week. It's a great book, hope you enjoy it, and the others.
    Happy Reading.
    Check out my IMM post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.