Friday, October 8, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPIN.  (If you click on the logo, you will get to the site with the "Mr Linky")

This week's question comes from Suko who blogs at Suko's Notebook.
What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?

I love coca cola and drink way too much of it with loads of ice and lemon.  There is usually a glass nearby whatever I am doing.  In the middle of winter when it is too cold, I might change to a steaming cup of coffee.  Caffeine is my friend :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you with the caffeine. I always have a Pepsi or coffee within reach!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Sarah @ Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coke and lemon? I've never actually tried that before. o_o I should now! xD

    When I write my reviews, I must, must, MUST have a cold glass of Very Vanilla Soymilk, otherwise I can't write! :P

    I'm a new follower, as well <3

    Here's my hop this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy HOP! I drink alot of water during the day and switch to a diet soda at night. One thing they have in common is they have to be ice cold. My hubby laughs because I leave a trail of half drunk soda cans around the house because once they hit a certain temperature I can't drink it anymore. Crazy!

    hope you have a fun weekend planned :) Come HOP by and visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caffeine is a good thing. :) I usually just stick with water ... or when it is cold a hot chocolate. But it is not cold very often where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a super hot cup of coffee, anytime of the day or night. The caffeine no longer keeps me up (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing..).

    I hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm drinking Ginger Ale right now but typically I don't drink while reading or blogging. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.