Saturday, June 6, 2009

When I get home at night . . .


. . . I have about an hour before hubby arrives home, usually half starving :) So when I get in, I put something in the oven and jump into a hot bubbly bath and just soak. Usually I have a book (that doesn't move out of the bathroom) and the one I have just finished this past week was JD Robb's "Holiday in Death". It's number 7 in the "Death" series of Lt Eve Dallas, her rich husband Roarke and trusty assistant Peabody. I think the series is up to number 29 already but I just recently discovered it when my painting buddy, Mandy, suggested I try it out. JD Robb is one of the "pen names" of Nora Roberts and my local secondhand bookshop have the whole series. We just borrow each book and when we return it, get half of the price back. I really enjoy this easy reading series and can recommend it wholeheartedly. Now on to number 8 . . .

Funny quote: Those who think they know everything, annoy those of us that do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for saying hello.