I got the inspiration for this blog post from the book called14,000 Things to be Happy About.: Revised and Updated edition by Babara Ann Kipfer. I will be doing a regular post adding things from my everything life. Here is some of the things that make me smile.
1. A cold puppy nose snuggling in my neck.
2. Double chocolate Oreo cookies (four just isn't enough!)
3. That new car smell (hubby got the new BMW X1).
4. A large cup of coffee with lots of foam before I start another ("crappy") day at work.
5. A 200g "Ouma se fudge" slab chocolate all for myself.
6. A LARGE piece of chocolate cheesecake (gone in a moment - he didn't stand a chance!).
7. Nando's Take-away, Lemon-and-herb chicken – yay for not having to stand in front of the stove!
8. Warm, freshly popped, flavored popcorn. Love the TNT microwave popcorn - no mess, no fuss.
9. A workday is ONLY eight hours long (thank goodness).
10. Not being in a hurry when you are stuck in traffic.
You might also wanna look at the website called Things to be happy about. Some more things to be smiling about.