Sunday, August 23, 2009

RAK received

My friend, Leena went through her stash and decided to make some space for her new purchases and wish list. She send all her old Aida fabric to me (she doesn't stitch on it anymore). And off course I am a happy, happy girl :) I am so, so grateful :)
She also included the cutest little scissors (Leena this is just too cute!! And you know I have a thing for scissors.), q-snapes (doing happy dances), needles and even a magnet pattern holder. I just want to try everything out!
Leena is an accomplished stitcher, you will see some of the beautiful work on her blog, The Flying Itches Needle.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Leena - you are just the sweetest!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Leena follows my Facebook and we play games together and I thought I had her bookmarked, but didn't. Thanks to your post, I do now:) That was so nice of her to send you those wonderful RAKS:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.