Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Are you joining any challenges in 2012?

2011 was a very bad challenge-year for me.  Life just got in the way . . . at first I just couldn’t find the time to read and then when I had the time, I was so easily distracted that I didn’t finish a lot of books. Definitely lost my reading mojo for a bit there!  

But I am determined that 2012 will be different.  I have not joined many book challenges and I am able to share my reads between challenges, so I am all set.

Here are the ones I am definitely joining so far:

image

Just for Fun reading challenge – 12 Books

Read 1, yes, just 1 book for fun each month.  No books received for review, just a book you want to read for you.

All book formats are allowed, printed, audio, e-book.

These books can be counted in your total books read for the year challenge and to one other challenge but try not to cross them over to many other challenges as they really are to be read JUST FOR FUN!

Want to join us?  You can sign up here:  http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/58472.JUST_FOR_FUN_Reading_Challenge_2012

image

Paranormal Romance Challenge – 20 Books

This challenge is hosted by Bitten by Paranormal Romance.

You have to read 20 adult paranormal romance novels and add a small review or long if you like LOL. Books are to be read during the Jan –Dec of 2012.  Paranormal for this challenges will be anything not normal, so it can be any, witch, warlock, time travel, vampire, shape shifters, steampunk, Sci-fi etc..

Want to join this one?  Here is the post with all the details:  http://www.bittenbyparanormalromance.com/2011/11/2012-paranormal-romance-reading.html

 

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
Chrizette has read 26 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

I am sure Goodreads will have a “Books read in 2012” challenge which I will join too.

South African Book Lovers's to-read book montage
South African Book Lovers 452 members
This is a book club for all South Africans who love reading! We also have members from other countri...

Books we plan to read



View this group on Goodreads »

Also my South African Reading Group has a few challenges which I have joined but our year has already started - Nov 2011/Oct 2012 :)

So tell me about the challenges you are going to join in 2012?

Would love to hear about all the options available! 

And good luck with all your challenges in 2012!!

 

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to sign up for any challenges - but I am leaning towards the Back to the Classics Challenge and Reading Ireland Challenge - but there are just soooooo many to choose from!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.