Sunday, December 6, 2009

Technology scares me . . .

I don't mean in the "doom and gloom"-way or that I have a technology-phobia.  It is just that I am one of those people that wants the cellphone with the least amount of features.  It just has to be able to make or receive my calls, that is what it is for.  For a long time, I couldn't even send understandable SMS's (text messages in other languages :)  Luckily I love my little NOKIA now, it must be right at the bottom of the range . . .but at least I can make it work (that was until a friend tried to send me something by BLUETOOTH this week - she had to take my phone to push the right buttons.)  I AM USELESS!  (lol)

Tonight I tried to figure out TWITTER . . . nope, I am non-the-wiser.  When did I get left behind in the dark ages!!  At one time I was the one that showed my friends the wonderful world of computers . . . what happend?

3 comments:

  1. I had to giggle - you are the same as me - I too have a little Nokia but I love it and understand every button! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenges. I am so glad you have decided to join us in the fun. 2010 is going to be a great year in reading. I can just feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my house, but it's hubby who is like you. I'm always trying to explain it to him. Once when DD was visiting he 'needed' an explanation and I got her to do the explaining......she never got mad at me for being upset with her 'technologically challenged' father again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.