Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh Bones . . .

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Wow, I have to agree with the girls in the Paranormal Romance group - Bones is amazing, sexy, funny . . . wow . . . I loved this book. And when he calls her "Kitten" . . .
Cat is a half vampire who becomes the Night Huntress with the help of Bones, a master vampire. Even thought there is lots (and I mean lots) of action, there is also a love story that is not to be denied. I must say that "sad" endings are usually a total no-no for me, but I knew there were more in the series, so I had hope . . .
This book also had me laughting until the tears ran down my face . . . hubby must have thought me crazy!
Just look at this little paragraph from the book . . .

“I’m saying I’m a moody, insecure, narrow-minded, jealous, borderline-homicidal bitch, and I want you to promise me that you’re okay with that, because it’s who I am and you’re what I need."

What more can I say - nothing could beat that.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for saying hello.