Sunday, September 6, 2009

Another weekend gone.

I can't believe that this weekend is gone already! How is that possible? Weekends just fly past and then it is back to that place . . . that place I hate . . . that place that pays my salary and drives my stress levels insane! Weekends are just too short - it is not right! Thank goodness for a little stitching.

I did some stitching on Girly Gothic - and here she is. I just love this pattern!! It is so much fun (can't really explain why). Can't wait to order some fabric and start on the big projects . . . but in the meantime, I just love these little Quick Stitch ones. But they are not really so quick . . . they are pages long . . . but still in comparison with 40 pages, I guess . . .

Here is a picture of the progress. :)


3 comments:

  1. Chrizette ~
    You are really coming along with her. You are doing a great job of stitching. Soon her face will show up and she is so cute.
    Isn't it amazing how you work so hard and it seems you don't get much done?
    I finished Welsh Dragon, yea I am so glad it is done. The reds and blending filament was not much fun to stitch with on the red fabric. I love that fabric though and I have enough to do another stitched piece.
    Keep up the good work.
    Take care and God Bless ~
    Lenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress, Chrizette! I can't wait to see more of her coming alive on the fabric :)
    I hope you have a good week at work.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys - yes, I also hoped this week would be better but today was not a good start . . . During the day I kept on reminding myself that I can relax as soon as I get home!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.