Saturday, July 24, 2010

Book review: Day by Day Armageddon by JL Bourne

Day by Day ArmageddonDay by Day Armageddon by J.L. Bourne



It's the end of the world as we know it (yes I know its a song too) as does the author when it features in one of the scenes in the book.

A virus has spread around the world and people are dying . . . and then coming back to life - well, a zombie life. It is a familiar theme in dystopian novels but this book makes it a little different by being in a diary format. It makes it even more chilling when we seem to skip events and then get to re-live if through the author's notes and writing after he has had a moment to orginazise his thoughts.

I admit I love "the-end-of-the-world" movies and books and this one kept me reading. I will be reading the sequel very soon.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for saying hello.