Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Missing in Action

image

I just want to apologize for being away from my blog for the last few weeks.  You would have noticed that I am only posting Book Tours that I have already committed to. 
As many of you know I was retrenched last year and have been looking for a job.  And that is a problem (as in most countries these days).
In the last few weeks I was lucky to have been given a recon project for a company.  This project is very urgent to them and I have been working on it 24/7 – almost no free time for books, blogging or reading.  But I am enjoying it as I love searching for problems and errors.
I hope to be back to blogging again at the end of the month – as soon as I am able. 

I miss you guys :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've got a project to work on Chrizette! We'll be here when your schedule settles down. :) I'm so thrilled for you!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.