Sunday, May 1, 2011

In my mailbox (18)

 

books

 

It’s Sunday again and I am joining another week of In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi over at The Story SirenIn My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.

This week, I did not receive or buy any books as I have been away for a few days in the holiday town of Mossel Bay.  We had a WONDERFUL time.  Well okay, I admit I couldn’t resist not buying ANYTHING . . . I got few beading books.  I am having such a wonderful time with my new beading hobby.  :)

DSCF4654                     DSCF4656

DSCF4655

What is in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. Beading is one hobby that I just don't understand what to do. The Bead Netting book looks so good though. I wish I could do that. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend loves beading. She always makes something cool. From the necklace till key ring. Once she gave me some of her creations. I wish I could see one of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.