Monday, May 9, 2011

Book Review: FAIL Harder (failblog.org community)

 

image

FAIL Harder follows the hilarious best-seller Fail Nation to showcase 200 original full-color photos of world-wide FAILS based on the popular website failblog.org, the most visited member of the Cheezburger Network.

So what qualifies as a FAIL? How about a nursery outfitted with a gun rack hanging over the baby's crib? Perhaps the equation, "E=MC3" written on a classroom's write/erase board. What about a trifecta of beauty parlor, chain saw repair, and nightclub housed inside an all-in-one-stop shop?

Classic FAILs like these are presented in more than 15 different categories, including At Home, In A Relationship, On the Job, and With Your Pets.

If you must FAIL, FAIL Harder.

- from the publisher

Well the above really says it all!  I have loved the Cheezburger Network since I found it, so this book just screamed out to me to take a look.  And I was not disappointed and neither will you be. 

I laughed, I giggled – I had a wonderful time.  I loved this book!  I think it will make a wonderful gift for the guy that has it all :) Get it for Father's Day, your gift will be a big hit.

allthedaysof5

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for saying hello.