Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pay it forward


What a surprise - my name was drawn by Elisa and I am now part of the "PIF" game!! PAY IT FORWARD works like this:

When you enter the draw (and are one of the chosen three) you will receive a piece of hand stitched work from me within the next 12 months. If you win, you must then also offer the same on your own blog and keep the kindness going on and on and on . . .

So if it sounds like something you would like to do, please leave a comment on this post. I will draw three winners on our public holiday on 24 September 2009.

EDIT: Closed

2 comments:

  1. I would love to be added to your draw. Thank you. Hope you are keeping well. Love Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add me to your PIF draw. Rgs Ronel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.