Sunday, September 20, 2009

And another weekend bites the dust.

It Sunday evening and I am trying to get my mind right so that I am not in a bad mood tomorrow when I have to get up for work. This week is only going to be four days long (yeahhh) and that is because Thursday is a public holiday. Hopefully that will mean that Friday will be a slow day . . . here's hoping! Last time I had that hope it turned out horribly (see a few posts back). It is still early, so I am positive.

I did do some stitching (off course) and here it is:

And let the confetti start falling . . . so far it is only red and black but hey, it's only page 1!! Still my favourite piece so far. MAMMA MIA is on the dish tonight, so I will be doing a little of the "good stuff" (as Nancy calls it) while watching.

3 comments:

  1. Your pieces are certainly coming along - you seem to definitely have the HAED bug! The weekends always go too quickly - i had Friday off there as it was a local holiday and even with an extra day it has just flown by - never mind though, it's what keeps the stash flowing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work! I like seeing all your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress.....can't wait to see the good stuff develop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.