Sunday, September 20, 2009

Isn't the web great?

I just love shopping online.

I will admit, I hate shopping IRL. I hate having to go from one shop to another, searching and searching. I used to love that when I was younger. I could go to the shopping mall for no reason and just browse . . . but now trying to get past hundreds of people that just stop dead in front of you for no reason - and the lines at the till . . . urgh! Just thinking of the Chrismas shopping lying ahead, is making me cringe.

This morning, I have spend the last two hours browsing "Sew and So". . . and filling a shopping cart. Yes, I know I will filter it out again and get rid of some for the next shopping date but it is just so much fun filling the cart with all your wishes without looking at prices. And all that without lifting a toe . . . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for saying hello.