Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh the joy.

Oh the joy of easy stitching! The joy of just letting the stitching flow without having to count every few seconds (yes,that means not too many confetti stitches - yet). The joy of 14 count Aida (yeah the big holes one!), I have forgotten how much easier it is.

Mmmm, what a lovely Saturday . . . hubby was away at work and I had the house to myself. First I couldn't decide - would I go into town (I received a voucher for one of our shops that sells some wonderful edible goodies) or would I just laze around the house while I had not obligations. Well laziness won and I decided to sort through my materials and drool over my HAED designs. In the end, I though I would just let myself stitch a while on some 14 count Aida - just to relax and have fun. :) I took out another Quick stitch pattern and this time it had big bloches of flowing color - no confetti stitches so far. It was so much fun to just let it all blow over me . . . our cable station have a "Crime and Investigation" station and I let that play in the background . . . pure bliss! Not the crimes, the stitching!!! :)

I also stitched on the Gothic Girl a little and I will post picture tonight of both . . .
Have a relaxing Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. You are one of my PIF winners...please email me your snail mail details...

    {{{Hugs}}}

    Elisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - I will send you an email. Thank you Elisa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a nice relaxing day!

    And congrats on your win. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.