Wednesday, May 27, 2009

If he has more than four legs


. . . he is not a friend of mine. Yes, yes, I know it is only a fly-catcher and that he is totally harmless (well at least to anything but flies :)) but still, he is bigger than my hand! When I looked up last night he was just sitting there, staring at me . . .
I don't know who got the bigger fright, me or him but I was in the living room before I even realized it. I didn't know I could move that fast. Jumped on the couch and started yelling at hubby to come save me (hie-hie).
Hubby was just getting into the bath at that stage, so it was a sight to see him come running with a fishing net to try and save the poor little thingie from me. I was ready to go ahead and zoom him with something very toxic! And usually they don't die from the fumes, they are drowned by the amount of spray as I don't stop spraying before they stop moving.
The scary part is that hubby confessed that he knew about mister for a week and didn't tell me. . . Luckily I didn't accidently touch him while opening a cupboard . . .

2 comments:

  1. Aw how nice of your husband to know for a week and not you. I would have killed mine,lol. It's absolutely huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I would have killed my husband too!! NO creepy crawlies for me thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.