Friday, May 15, 2009

I am crushed . . .

I went onto eBay last night to go and drool a bit over my kit purchases and am devastated as I can't find anything. I got a message that said "user is no longer registered". I am hoping that it is only coincidence but the devil is just whispering in my ear all the time.
Did she take my money and run? I can't believe that she would . . . in the scheme of things, I think that even though 45 pounds are a LOT of money to me, to someone from England it is not that much. It must be just coincidence. I feel that I was so careful - I even went so far as to read the comments from people that bought stuff from her in the past.
I wonder if eBay will give out an email address in a case like this - if only I can contact her and find out what is going on. I am so disappointed - I was so looking forward to the kits as I am having trouble finding anything locally . . . I am off to work now. I hope by tonight when I get home, I will have a plan forward.

3 comments:

  1. Chrizette, if you paid by "pay pal" just contact them and they will help you, that's about all I can suggest to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! How frustrating! Ebay will help you, too. Look for the section that says something like ... What to do if...

    ReplyDelete
  3. £45 is a lot of money to most people in the UK! I hope you have received your package by now?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.