Sunday, October 2, 2011

In my Mailbox (23)

Photobucket 

I am joining In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren this week. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received in the mail or bought that week.

image

NetGalley approved me again this week and I received Touch of Power by Maria V Snyder.  This is the first book in her Healer series to be published in December this year.

image

I also received a RAK from my blogging buddy, Danielle from Romance Book Junkies.  Thank you sooooo much, Danielle.  You are such a sweetie!!

What is in your mailbox this week?

3 comments:

  1. Touch of Power has a really pretty cover!

    My mailbox is here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books, Abandon has been on my list for ages, I really need to get to that one :)

    Have a great week,

    Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

    PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I read Abandon and it was pretty good. Hope you enjoy it too!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.