Sunday, January 16, 2011

In my Mailbox #13

coffee

It’s Sunday again and I am joining another week of In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi over at The Story SirenIn My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.

image

I won The Ghost Hunter, a Paranormal Romance by Lori Brighton.  I am very excited to read this book.  I have seen it everywhere!

image

I also won an eBook copy of Vampire for Christmas by Felicity Heaton which I received yesterday : )

What did you get in your mailbox?

9 comments:

  1. What a cool mailbox this week. I LOVE Lori Brighton! Hope you have fun reading :)You can find my IMM at The Bookishsnob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampire for christmas- now there's a thought. LOL!

    Enjoy your reads this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reads. Vampire for Xmas sounds so cool. I love vamps.
    New follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of these two, but I like the sound of them! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting titles! :) Reminds me that I need to read some of my romance novels - they're getting dusty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bunch of books! The Ghost Hunter sounds interesting, congrats on winning it. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little coffee bunny is too cute! Haven't heard of any of these novel but I hope you enjoy them both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They both look great, but there's just ... something .. that draws me to that Ghost Hunter cover ... I can't quite put my hand on it .. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I'm so curious as to how Vampire for Christmas will be. I hope it is good.

    Enjoy your mailbox.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.