Sunday, January 9, 2011

In my Mailbox #12

icon me

It’s Sunday again and I am joining another week of In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi over at The Story SirenIn My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.

I won a $20 Book Depository voucher from Tanya at Among Muses.  Yay! Thank you so much, Tanya!  I decided on these two books which Tanya ordered for me right away :) It arrived this week.

DSCF2554

The Hostage (The Chicago Fire Trilogy) by Susan Wiggs;  and
Afterlight: The Dark Ink Chronicles by Elle Jasper

She also pre-ordered A Brush of Darkness by Allison Pang for me.

I won Torment (Fallen) by Kate Lauren from Tammy at The Book Fairy’s Haven – thank you Tammy!

image

I have read FALLEN, so am looking forward to the sequel.

Thank you Mr Mailman!  What did you get in your mailbox?

12 comments:

  1. I liked not loved Torment. I am still hard core eager for Passions though. I am curious to see what you think.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know how you will like Torment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Fallen. I haven't finished Torment yet :( Afterlight looks good. Hope you enjoy all your books. Happy Reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reads! I'm a new follower.
    I haven't gotten to Torment yet but I want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous is the cover for Torment? I adore both the cover for Fallen and this one, I could stare at them all day. I haven't read it yet so I'm looking forward to your review of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the GC win and the lovely books you got with it! Have torment and fallen both to read in my TBR and need to get to them some day!

    Happy reading Chrizette, hope you get your new reading glasses soon!

    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I've also read Fallen, but haven't ventured to Torment yet! Hope you enjoy reading these books.
    Check out my IMM post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the win. I haven't read my copy of Fallen yet, even though it looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stopped by your lovely blog today.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection of books you have - and glad you got Torment! Very curious about Afterlight and would love to see your review for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad to see you have won so many awesome books. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.