Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Things to be happy about #2

girl
I got the inspiration for this blog post from the book called14,000 Things to be Happy About.: Revised and Updated edition by Babara Ann Kipfer.  I will be doing a regular post adding things from my everything life.  Here is some of the things that make me smile. (You can click here to see my previous post)
  • 11.  You can only receive bad news once.
  • 12.  Cupcakes
  • 13. Lazy weekends just for myself
  • 14.  Little puppy snores and big jaw-breaking yawns when she wakes up.
  • 15.  Having helpful and friendly blogger buddies.
You might also wanna look at the website called Things to be happy about.  Some more things to be smiling about.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know I'm torn between cupcakes and blogging buddies? Hmm?

    Just kidding, definitely cupcakes. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.