Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Things to be happy about #1


I got the inspiration for this blog post from the book called14,000 Things to be Happy About.: Revised and Updated edition by Babara Ann Kipfer.  I will be doing a regular post adding things from my everything life.  Here is some of the things that make me smile.

1.   A cold puppy nose snuggling in my neck.

2.  Double chocolate Oreo cookies (four just isn't enough!)

3.  That new car smell (hubby got the new BMW X1).

4. A large cup of coffee with lots of foam before I start another ("crappy") day at work.

5.  A 200g "Ouma se fudge" slab chocolate all for myself.

6.   A LARGE piece of chocolate cheesecake (gone in a moment - he didn't stand a chance!).

7.  Nando's Take-away, Lemon-and-herb chicken – yay for not having to stand in front of the stove!

8.  Warm, freshly popped, flavored popcorn.  Love the TNT microwave popcorn - no mess, no fuss.

9.  A workday is ONLY eight hours long (thank goodness). 

10.  Not being in a hurry when you are stuck in traffic.

You might also wanna look at the website called Things to be happy about.  Some more things to be smiling about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for saying hello.