Sunday, December 12, 2010

In my Mailbox #8

It’s Sunday again and I am joining another week of In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.

I had to skip last week as my eye was still a little squinty after the operation, so this week I am updating two weeks :)



My order from Book Depository arrived last week - and my own copy of iDrakula by Bekka Black is now in my warm little hands.  I can't wait to read this book and had to get my own copy after giving it away in the Gratitude Blog Hop.  I haven't been able to read it yet (still the eyes) but I will.  Keep an eye out for my review.



I won an Amazon Gift card from Martha at Martha's Bookshelf in November.  Yay!!  I have heard so much about this "fairy tale" that I decided use the gift card to buy it for my kindle.  It is called Cinders and is written by Michelle Davidson Argyle.



 


I also won Autumn by David Moody.  I received it directly from him on twitter. 





And he signed it for me!  I am very excited to read this as it is a zombie book . . . :)  Me and my zombie obsession!!

From Book Vixen I won an Awakened (Book One of the Guardian Legacy) prize pack including a t-shirt, little notebook and pen.

And once again, it was signed for me :)



From Paper Cut Reviews, I won Memories of Envy: A Vampire Memories Novel by Barb Hendee.  What a beautiful cover!

Signed!






I won the Nocturnal Antholohy from All things Urban Fantasy.  Thank you so much!







This last week was spectacular as I received four books that I won in November!  Thank you so much blogosphere - can't wait till I am able to read again!!

What did you get in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. I want to read iDrakula :D

    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful wins and sure hope you get to be able to read them soon Chrizette and so happy the surgery went well and you seem to be recuperating nicely!

    My Mail box was full this week

    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mailbox! I so want to read iDrakula, and Cinders looks good as well. Hope you're feeling better now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy the books you got. Happy Reading. Check out what I got In My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.