Friday, December 17, 2010

Free books I found this week #8

I want to share these books I found this week.
3ea110df6a98f5ae5e7f92b1f7e7e76694b88eb6-thumb
Insight by Jamie Magee is first.  I saw this on a blog this week and had to go and see what it is about.  I think it was the cover. :)
Before that fateful summer night, Willow had balanced the insight of emotion, and her vivid images. That night,the figure in her nightmare marked her wrist with a star, giving her father no choice but to tell Willow a family secret that would abruptly change life, as she knew it, forever.
image
Still the One by Kathryn Shay I found on Smashwords.  I haven’t read it yet but it seems like a cute little love story :)
Welcome to The Educators, Kathryn Shay’s new series of never before published novellas in a school setting. In Still the One, Annie Jacobs is happy teaching at her home town high school until her former teacher, Dylan Kane, returns to be the principal. Annie and Dylan have a past, one which almost destroyed her. Will he do it again?
I have decided to add a Mr Linky – so if there are any free eBooks that you think should be shared with the rest of us, please add it below.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the opportunity to post a free read, Chrizette! I've got a Gothic contemporary short story called "Sea-Found" available via Crescent Moon Press that I linked above, I love a good ghost story! And if that teases interest, well then, you're in luck, as my Strangely Beautiful series is all about ghosts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.