Saturday, September 5, 2015

Kill Me Three Times (2014) - Movie thoughts


*****************************************


While on a seemingly routine job, a jaded hit man (Simon Pegg) discovers that he's not the only one with his target in the crosshairs.

****************************************


I absolutely loved this movie!  

Simon Pegg is a hit or miss actor for me.  I loved Shaun of the Dead but some of his other efforts just do not strike my funny bone.  In this one, he is the perfect creepy hitman.  It is really all just a "comedy of errors" for almost all the characters.  Murphy's Law is real!  

Just on a side note, I have to mention that it felt like the same creepy song played in the background through-out the movie.  This just elevated it a little more for me.  Thought it was a nice touch.  

Don't go into this expecting a mind blowing action movie and you will love it like I did.

Recommended! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for saying hello.