Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Personal note–planning . . .

Well life has been a bit crazy lately, not worst of all,  me ending up in the ER on Saturday.  Yeah, got quite a scare but luckily a sympathetic doctor and big old needle did the trick and I have been doing much better every day! 

So once again I am making plans to get back on track with my reading and reviewing, my beading . . . and just life in general.

I want to make a very small list to help me plan what I want to do towards the end of the year.  I am a fairly slow reader, so this will be small.

I was lucky enough to receive a review copy of The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead.  While browsing the Richelle Mead titles on Goodreads, I saw it was the second in the Bloodlines series so I sent out a PLEASE HELP ME to my reading buddies and was given the first in the series as well.  I am just silly that way – I need to read a series in order or not at all . . .

 Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)

So that is the two books I plan to read.

And then my reviews.  I am so behind with reviews, it is just not funny!  I want to complete one review every week (at least).  So here is the four books I plan to review till the end of the year:

Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)

Switched (Trylle, #1)

Angels' Flight

1.4 (Point 4, #2)

I think this is a very manageable list for me . . . hopefully life will not get in the way again.  *crossing fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for saying hello.