Monday, January 16, 2012

I love Audio books

image

I used to listen to tons of audio books.  I had a long commute to work and it made the time go past so quickly.  Sometimes I had to drive around the block an extra time to finish a chapter!

But since I have been home, I have not listened to one book.  I have been a quarter through ACROSS THE UNIVERSE by Beth Revis for maybe four months now.  I can’t really put my finger on the reason but it must be just that I don’t like having earphones on during my day.

So this weekend (in a wild online shopping spree – don’t tell my hubby) while browsing online, I found this little gadget.

It is a little iPod speaker.  LoL

 

image

image

 

 

 

 

 

Now I can plug in my iPod and listen to my books :)  I can’t wait for it to arrive!

So now I need recommendations for your favourite audio books.  Let me know, so I can begin stocking up for when my little angel arrives :)

2 comments:

  1. I never did get into talking books. As far as I'm concerned, books just should not talk. I have one (and it's an exception to my feeling) - A Christmas Carol. The problem is I forget to listen to it every year, then remember it after Christmas when it's too late.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.