Saturday, November 19, 2011

Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer


image

We went to the midnight screening of Breaking Dawn Part I on Tuesday night (thank you Nella!).  Loved the movie – I think it is the best of the movies so far . . . and Breaking Dawn is my favourite of the series too.  I think the second part is going to be awesome!  Cannot wait for the year to pass.  :)

The-women-of-the-cullens-twilight-series-7420061-434-600

Watching the movie has put me in a Twilight-mood, so I am planning to re-read the series in December (I am thinking that it should be sooner!) and wondered if anyone would like to join me?  I just want to recapture the Twilight feeling a bit.  So any takers?

Eclipse-twilight-series-2

You can email me, or just leave a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. December is busy busy, but I might listen to the audio books :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.