Thursday, February 3, 2011

Book Review: iDrakula

image
Title: iDrakula
Author: Bekka Black
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal Novel
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Publication date: 01 October 2010
Author’s website: http://bekkablack.com/
Source:  Bought from Book Depository
When I first saw and read about iDrakula, I was intrigued and added it to my wish list immediately.  I couldn’t wait to read this classic Dracula vampire story through the emails and text messages of the characters.  Unfortunately it did not turn out to be what I expected. 
Don’t misunderstand me, I enjoyed the story.  It was intriguing and fun – different from anything I have read before.  Just don’t expect deep discussions or character building.  This book is just too short.  It more of a short story than a novel.  Please give us more next time Ms Black!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover and concept.

    I don't blame you. When a novel is too short or rushed, I feel unsatisfied.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.