Saturday, October 23, 2010

Free Books I found this week #2

 

I am sorry that I am a bit late with this feature this week but I had a terrible week.  My job is really driving me to a point that I just don’t know if I am able to go on there for much longer.  AND I almost deleted my blog!  Grrrrrr …… oops :)  But let’s get to the fun stuff before we get depressed!  :)

Here are some more books from Mills and Boon (click on images for link):

Her-Vampire-Husband-316x504

Her Vampire Husband

by Michele Hauf

She may resist his bite, but she can’t resist his charms…

Werewolf princess Blu won’t allow her seductive husband to consummate their marriage with his bite, marking her forever. Blu curses the marriage arranged to bring their rival nations together, especially since Creed calls out to her darkest desires.

Yet when Blu uncovers her pack’s secret plot to destroy the vampire nation – and Creed – she is forced to confront her growing feelings for him. Will she choose the only life she’s ever known or accept his sensuous bite?

And from Smashwords (click on image for link):

thumb3

Wake Up! You're Probably Never Going to Look Like That: How to be Happier, Healthier and Imperfectly Fit

Ebook By Michelle Pearl

In the second edition of this well-received book, atypical fitness guru Michelle Pearl has a message for all those who have suffered with ongoing weight problems: “You are not weak, losing weight has nothing to do with willpower, and you really can be happier, healthier and imperfectly fit."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for saying hello.