Monday, February 22, 2010

Watcha reading?



It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? is hosted at One Person’s Journey Through a World Of Books. It’s a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week.

I spent the weekend reading the three books (three friends' stories) from the Magnus Pack series by Shelly Laurenston (see post below).  They were such cute love stories with funny, funny dialog  - loved the girls and their guys - wow!  I am still looking around for something to read next.

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading "Deadly Harvest" by Heather Graham- so far it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love stories are such fun reads. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at the book covers of the books you had been reading before I read your post here. I love that you can tell they are by the same author, kind of themed.

    Have a great reading week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.