Monday, November 2, 2009

Thank you for all your birthday wishes - I had a wonderful day.  When I got into work this morning, my collegues already decorated my desk with balloons and streamers. I also only had to work half day (yipee) - so this afternoon I went to a nearby shopping mall and had a very nice salad. And then more eating - Tonight hubby took me to dinner and I had the most delicious Canneloni - yummy!  It was a wonderful day, can't believe that it is past already!

I also visited a bookstore while in the mall and bought a "from me-to me"-gift.  I have seen it around so much that I thought I had to see what all the fuss was about.  I bought "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer.  I started reading this afternoon while waiting for hubby to come home and I must say that I am enjoying it so far (although I am only in the first chapter).

5 comments:

  1. So sorry I missed your birthday yesterday, so "Happy belated Birthday" from you Aussie friend....xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. On no! I missed your birthday.

    Hope it was a happy one!

    Loved the Twilight books...a fun escape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, bit late. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!

    I hope you enjoy the book. I have already read all 4 of them. I enjoyed them. They arent great works of literary importance, but they are fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Birthday! Sorry i missed it.
    My daughter had read all four of the series and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.