Sunday, September 25, 2011

In my Mailbox (22)

image

I am joining In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren this week. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received in the mail or bought that week.

I had a wonderful start to my week when I received this book in the mail on Monday.  Shelagh from The Word Fiend tweeted that she had an extra copy last week and I was the lucky recipient.

image

The cover is beautiful . . . wow.  Thank you Shelagh!!  Can’t wait to read this one.  I have heard so many good things about it.

image

NetGalley has once again been kind to me and I was approved to read (and review) A Touch of Crimson by Sylvia Day.  I saw it on a wish list this week and had to investigate immediately.  Sounds awesome.

What did you get in your mailbox?

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations for winning Wither! I've always wanted to read that one! Great IMM this week! Enjoy reading :)

    Please check out my IMM too:
    http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning that extra copy of Wither! I just finished reading last week and I really enjoyed it! Hope you will to.

    Happy reading:)

    Come check out my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'Ve had Wither for a while but haven't dared read it yet. I had heard not so good things about it. Though the cover is beautiful!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my giveaways for some ARCs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love that cover to Sylvia Day's "A Touch of Crimson". I do. I love Angels on the cover. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone says that Wither is awesome, and I still haven't read it yet! I hope you enjoy your new books(:

    Lisa
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy Wither Chriz! I'm glad it went to a good home. :)

    My little angel-loving heart is loving the cover for A Touch of Crimson! I'll be keeping an eye out for your review.

    Shelagh
    The Word Fiend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the cover for Touch of Crimson - so wings are beautiful!

    I've always thought he Whither cover is a little dull - but I'm clearly in the minority! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved Wither. I can't wait for the next book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover for Touch of Crimson looks very intriguing...may have to check that one out! Nice IMM this week! Can't wait to see your reviews on them!


    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. A touch Crimson looks good. Thanks for stopping by my IMM. Hope you enjoy your books:)
    ~Rebecca
    www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've hear AMAZING comments on Wither, i really hope you like it :D! Thanks for stopping by my blog ;) Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the cover of Wither. I have it but still havent read it.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great IMM! I'm actually reading Wither right now. I love the cover too and I hope the story ends up just as good. ;) Thanks for stopping by!

    Rebecca
    Kindle Fever

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for saying hello.